Todays episode covers landscaping the Cliffside house and new walls for the next build.
Here is a complete list and links to the mods I use in my Minetest game.
The Mychisel, Mylandscaping, and Mybricks Mods and much more from this developer- http://donbatman.github.io/mymods.html
A complete list of mods is as follows:
- bobblocks (without the traps or mesecons support)
- castles++ (Philipbenr’s re-fork, without the “orbs”)
- glooptest (without treasure chests)
- player_textures (cheapie’s fork, with several default skins)
- unifiedbricks (bucket dependency removed)
- The full Home Decor modpack
- The full Technic modpack
- The full Plantlife modpack
- Cheapie’s Roads modpack
- Zeg9’s Steel modpack
- Zeg9’s UFO modpack
- The full Mesecons modpack
- Jeija’s Jumping modpack
- The full Worldedit modpack
Advanced Trains – https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14726&hilit=vehicles
Bridges and stairs – https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12974&hilit=railings
Instabuildings – https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6221
Minetest Game http://www.minetest.net/
Official Minetest Android app,
Minetest license information and description from the official Minetest site,
“Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
Minetest is available natively for Windows, OS X, GNU/Linux, Android, and FreeBSD. It is Free/Libre and Open Source Software, released under the LGPL 2.1 or later.”
Sounds and Music
Intro and Outro – Apple Loops
Intro Video – Intromate – IOS App Store
Check out my new website at rgsproductions20005.com
Thanks for Watching!